Digital Communications Support Hours Series (April 15-May 22)
- Wed. 4/15/20 Focus on: Social Media (20 mins) - How to create and publish content using Facebook and Instagram.
- Wed. 4/22/20 Focus on: Build your own video setup (20 mins) - How to set up for basic video streaming and create videos with mobile devices
- Wed. 4/29/20 Focus on: Canva.com (20 mins) - How to use and setup Canva for quick social and other designs
- Wed. 5/6/20 Focus on: Email (20 mins) - How to select an email CRM, set up a mailing list and start collecting email addresses from your website.
- Wed. 5/13/20 Focus on: Wild card (tell us what you want to learn) - We want to hear from you. Complete this form and help define the final event in this series.
- Wed. 5/20/20 Focus on: Data collection (20 mins) - Collecting data and telling your story with maps and visualization.
Learn more at houstoninaction.org/supporthours
Apply to be a 2020 Content Co-creator (Google Form)
Learn more about becoming a Houston in Action member (coming soon)
Request temporary Houston in Action Zoom video conferencing/webinar account access
Request temporary Houston in Action StreamYard streaming tool Account Access
Request hardware needs:
- If you have any specific tech/hardware needs (like iPads, laptops, microphones, etc) please email a detailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with a Subject: Tech Request.
- In your email, please include specific details and/or a link to the product that includes its details (for purchasing purposes).
- Please allow 2 business days for response.
- If your request is approved, we'll follow up with a timeline for each request.
- Any hardware purchased by Houston in Action will granted as a loan to the organization and will have to be returned at the end of the campaign.
Submit a story or content idea for the Houston in Action team to document (coming soon)
Visit houstoninaction.org/covid-19 to learn more about the ways in which Houston in Action members and partners are responding to the effects of COVID-19 on the 2020 Census.